Alfasilver England Socca 6-aside Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is Glenmark Pharmaceuticals whose registered office is at Building 2, Marlins Meadow, Watford WD18 8YA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found at https://www.alfasilver.co.uk/competition. Enter via our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Alfasilver-UK.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 27/01/19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must like the Alfasilver Facebook page and can enter on Facebook. Entrants must populate a form which will capture data including name, team name, email address and location, they will also tick a box which states that they are agreeing to the T&Cs of the competition. Entrants will also be encouraged to share with their team in the competition (through the share function on Facebook or within the comments on Facebook posts) with their teams as each member of a team can enter and this is classed as a separate entry.
A shortlist of entrants will be randomly selected and contacted via email to inform them that they have been shortlisted and ask them to gain votes to become the winning team. The size of the shortlist will depend on the number of entrants to the competition and will equate to approximately 50 of the entrants of the competition as a whole.
Entrants must then submit their team photo which will be shared on the Alfasilver Facebook page, they will then share this post to gain likes on their team photo. The team with the most likes on the competition closing date will win the first prizes of the training session and mixed game with the England Socca team, the runners up (runners up being defined as the 10 teams with the most votes beside the winner) will receive runner up prizes of free first aid kits for their teams.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
1 x First Prize: One team (5 or 6 people) win a training session with the England 6-a-side team run by Head Coach at a venue near Birmingham TBC. The day will consist of a training session, team lunch, followed by a mixed team game. In addition, the 5 or 6 winners will be given a prize package of sports strip, team first aid kit, box of Alfasilver product, travel expenses covered for the 5 or 6 winners.
10 x Runner-up prizes: A football first aid kit for your club worth £50+, a team football, one pair of Glove Glu goalkeeper glove care system pack and a box of Alfasilver product.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner (second highest amount of likes on their team photo/logo).
15. The winner should be available for participation in the training session on the weekend of 23rd/24th February.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area to our affiliated companies. Where we do so it will only be with the observance of applicable laws after applying adequate security measures
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Glenmark Pharmaceuticals and not to any other party.
PP-UK-ASILV-0078 November 2018
1. AlfaSilver Spray Packaging. UK. September 2017
2. Data on file. ALFAS_017_08_001. September 2017
PP-UK-ASILV-0014 October 2017